I write about techniques, tools, and communication strategies that make working with code and coders pleasant and productive. I believe that life at work can be wonderful, and I want to make it so, for myself and others.
View my resume or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I write about my #AhaOfToday here
Why I write
- I write because it sharpens and clarifies my thinking
- I write in the hope that it might somehow benefit others
- I write to make a voice for myself in the world. I only have a couple of ideas that I strongly believe in and that are worth sharing. This creates a strange situation: all ideas compete for attention, but only a few can make it. I believe that, eventually, good ideas will prevail. In the meantime, having a voice will spread ideas faster. And yes, it boils down to popularity, but popularity is not the end goal.
- I write so I don’t lose valuable information that I’ve learned or when I put together a combination of StackOverflow answers in a complete example.